Welcome

I grew up around a family absolutely in love with food and everything related to it. The atmosphere that it creates, the appreciation for food, the family bonding, the creation of food, the memories it engraves in all of our hearts.

This blog is about sweet indulgence of life!

In this blog you will find reviews... mainly photo reviews of places and restaurants that I`ve stumbled upon and have come to love.

About my postings: Until I am up to date ... my postings will not be chronological and please note do not assume I had all the food in one sitting.. though at times it will be, as I return to each place of interest I will add pictures as well.

I hope you enjoy my findings and eventually try them too!



Tuesday, February 21, 2012

180 Panorama

Location: 51st Floor, 55 Bloor Street West, Toronto, M4W 1A5 (Manulife Centre)
Website: http://www.panoramalounge.com/
________________________________________________________________
What I loved:
1. The view definitely is amazing!
2. Food

What could be better:
The quality of the seats are not that comfortable... We started off on the dinner setting tables (these chairs were uncomfortable) we ended up choosing a lounge like table - two love seats and a coffee table (you literally sank, so comfort level when eating was minimal)

Interesting Bit: The hot entrees below can be ordered as a tappas portion size. You must also indicate at the time of making reservations if you would like to be there for dinner or drinks, it will make a big difference in your seating arrangements. As well there is a cover charge if you go later into the evening as the place is considered a lounge.
Note: We ordered the whole hot menu and I believe 1-2 cold menu. I don`t believe we got to the dessert menu as you can see, we ordered a ridiculous amount of food for a party of five. What you see is the second round of plates already (I forgot to take a picture of the first round)
`
Entrees (top to bottom)
Baked  Halibut in a Herbed Panko Crust ($29)
Pan Roasted Chicken Supreme ($29)
Seared Beef Tenderloin Medallion ($34)

No comments:

Post a Comment